With a playful and curious attitude you will explore tools to:
- Gain in self-awareness, clarity and focus, uplift your mood,
- Feel grounded, centered and refreshed in your body
- Connect to and encourage your body’s natural ability to self-heal and regulate
- Gain in ease of movement, coordination and flexibility, shake off chronic pains and old tensions
- recover faster from muscle and mind fatigue, improve your workout performances
- Better recognize and understand your body language and response to stress, and thereby tolerate and handle stress and emotions better, sleep better
- Connect to and express yourself and your creativity, feel integrated and coherent in yourself, your body and in your environment
These classes series bring to you a unique combination of Somatic Body-Mind Movement Education and TRE® –Tension Release Exercises to help you feel at home in your body.
Our body is shaped by our anatomy and how we move.
Body-Mind Movement Education and Therapy promotes ease of movement and supports transformation on the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual level.
TRE® is a series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension.
It safely activates a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that calms down the nervous system. TRE® has been successfully taught to thousands of people worldwide. Everyone can benefit from TRE® which has been reported to reduce general stress, anxiety, tension and pain-especially in lower back and pelvis.Your body’s ability to self heal activates.
*TRE® is not suitable for people who have had abdominal surgery within last 3 months or who are pregnant.
Movement is life, life is movement.
First, to “come home to your core body”, Anne guides you with imagery, breath and movement into exploring your vertebral movement patterns. These movements are simple yet powerful as they are formed by basic neurological patterns which are that are inherent in the nervous system.
Then you get familiar with the process of TRE® (Tension & Trauma Release Exercise) that safely activates a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension, calming down the nervous system and bringing you back to a state of balance.
This series once embodied can be incorporated to your yoga, running, pilates practice. You gain in flexibility of both Mind and Body. You handle stress better both in your life and in the workplace.